The local workshop was held on 30th October 2018 in Skopje, Macedonia, within the project “Wake Up-Start Up” financed by the Erasmus+ programme of the European Commission with Vijece Mladih as coordinating organization.
Our target group were young women. So, for this purpose we gathered 15 women aged 15 to 30 to whom we presented how to start a business and the process of making a business plan.
The 4 hours long workshop included:
- Presentation of the project
- Presentation of the benefits of having an own business
- Presentations of successful stories
- National legislation for opening a new business
- Presentations (good and bad business plan) and exercises on making your own business plan
- Information about the social entrepreneurship in Macedonia (the law is still in process)