Асоцијацијата за напредок, едукација и лобирање – НЕЛ од Скопје, објавува отворен повик за 5 учесника од Македонија за младинска размена на тема “Youth & Job Browser“.
Сместувањето и храната се целосно покриени од страна на организаторите, како и патните трошоци до 80 евра. Услов за учество е пријавените да имаат од 18 до 30 години, да се мотивирани и подготвени да учествуваат во сите активности на проектот и да се способни да комуницираат на англиски јазик, бидејќи тој е работен јазик на проектот.
Во продолжение прочитајте повеќе детали за проектот, а доколку сте заинтересирани да учествувате на обуката, испратете пополнет апликационен формулар или прашање на firstname.lastname@example.org со назнака (subject) „Youth & Job Browser“ најдоцна до 28-ми март. Апликациите кои не се во сочувани во оргиналната форма (word – .doc) нема да бидат прифатени.
Young people have been hit especially hard by the economic crisis. A rising number are facing unemployment in Europe, making them feel frustrated, fearful and hopeless. In this segment education and world of work meet in the most direct and visible way. Tailored programmes and services in youth associations are recognized by project partners as investment in young people which will improve their flexibility and security in the labour market and stimulate their active participation in the economic, social and political life.
By this project we want to increase capacity of youth workers to develop tailored non-formal education programme to support professional orientation and career decision of young people, including those with fewer opportunities, both at local and European level. Specially to develop basic instrument of human resources development (in professional orientation and career decision) and to promote social goals at the same time: lifelong learning – to fight early leaving of school by young people especially those with fewer opportunities and to inform them about knowledge and skills needed for facing the challenges in the labour market; labour market goal – to reduce gap between offer and demand by dealing with unemployment issue and by improving the quality of youth competences and mobility and social equality and inclusion goal – to promote reintegration of young people into education, training and employment.
Project partners are from 7 European countries: Albania, Croatia, Macedonia, Romania, Portugal, Bulgaria and Serbia.
LANGUAGE: The working language of the mobility (Youth Exchange) will be English.
The Mobility will be held in Durres.
Information about accommodation and working space:
– Participants will be accommodated in a hotel Albanian Star. It is located 5 km from the center of Durres The address of the hotel is Rr. Kompleksit, (SH4) Plepa-Golem | 2504 Golem
– Participants will be accommodated in single-sex rooms.
– Breakfasts, lunches and dinners will be served. All dietary needs will be catered.
– Towels, beds linen and bedspreads will be provided
– Please bring your own personal hygiene items
– Working space is integral part of the hotel.
Once your place is confirmed, please make the following preparation:
– Intercultural Evening – please remember to bring whatever you think is important and worth sharing about your country, community and culture – food, drinks, any kind of dynamics
– Task related preparatory work to make video record of 1 job per country lasting up to 5 minutes, making an interview, if it is possible in English or with subtitle in English. Recording can be done by phone camera, not necessary to have professional equipment. Recordings should respond to these questions: why this job is competitive, soft skills needed for that job and what formal and non-formal learning programs are requested to perform that job.