Асоцијација за напредок, едукација и лобирање – НЕЛ од Скопје, објавува отворен повик за 3 учесника од Македонија за семинар на тема “The Role and Importance of Media in Gender Equality“.
Сместувањето и храната се целосно покриени од страна на организаторите, како и патните трошоци до 80 евра. Услов за учество е пријавените да имаат од 18 години и да се способни да комуницираат на англиски јазик, бидејќи тој е работен јазик на проектот.
Во продолжение прочитајте повеќе детали за проектот, а доколку сте заинтересирани да учествувате на семинарот, испратете пополнет апликационен формулар или прашање на email@example.com со назнака „The Role and Importance of Media in Gender Equality“ најдоцна до 3-ти април. Апликации кои не се во сочувани во оргиналната форма (word – .doc) нема да бидат прифатени.
What this project seeks to foster and encourage is to advocate for gender equality by the use of media and by training youth workers on how they can better report, show case and promote gender equality through the biggest mediums and communication channels they use for their everyday job. Our project gender portrayal in the media as an equality issue, with positive approach to diminish the negative stereotypes and discrimination related to sex and/or gender.
Bringing together in a consortium various NGO’s across EU and Western Balkans, the project is the best spot for the youth workers to not only discuss the problematics and come up with suggestions for a better portray of gender issues, but also as a practical example that shall encourage each participants, partner association, collaborator and other beneficiaries to take the gender issues in consideration when drafting their communication strategies and while reporting their youth activities and/or any other project to the media. Having their staff, activists, youth workers, young people trained on ethical media conduct, gender sensitivity in media, professional and fair reporting will enhance the work of each partner and definitely serve as an example to follow by the wider networks. As a result of the project a Handbook with tips and trick will be realized and shared online for anyone to use.
Partner countries: Albania, Bulgaria, Romania, Greece, Kosovo, Italy and Macedonia
- Equip participants with skills and knowledge for gender equality and empowerment
- Increase the awareness about the complexity of gender equality in multicultural societies;
- Learn from the best practices of other countries and young leaders from isolated areas in promoting active citizenship among young women;
- Foster the participation of youth from rural areas in social and community life in a fair bases through exploring concepts of gender mainstreaming and leadership values
- Promote the Erasmus + Programme as a resource for promoting leadership in gender equality within youth work and build up a network of contacts to promote future projects;
- Create an effective practice that can be used by all the partner promoters and the wider networks.
The seminar will be implemented using the non-formal education methodology, learning by doing approach and the experiential learning cycle. The program will be executed through a variety of workshops and sessions to be further enriched by the experienced team of trainers that will work on the 7 days program.