Доколку сте на возраст од 18 до 30 години и имате желба да стекнете нови знаења, искуства и пријателства, тогаш не пропуштајте ја можноста да волонтирате девет (9) месеци во Романија.
Асоцијацијата за напредок, едукација и лобирање има потреба од два волонтера, кој во рамките на Европскиот волонтерски сервис (ЕВС) на програмата Еразмус+ на Европската Комисија ќе поминат 9 месеци во Рамнику Сарат, Романија.
Волонтирањето ќе започне од 1-ви декември 2018 и ќе трае до 31-ви август 2019.
Трошоците за сместување, храна, повратната карта до Рамнику Сарат, локалниот превоз, здравственото осигурување, како и џепарлакот за време на престојот се целосно покриени од страна на организаторите. Покрај ова, на крајот од проектот ќе добиете Youthpass, сертификат кој ќе го потврди вашето волонтерско искуство на европско ниво.
Во продолжение прочитајте повеќе информации за проектот, и доколку имате дополнителни прашања, испратете мејл на email@example.com со назнака „ЕВС во Рамнику Сарат“. Заинтересираните за волонтирањето треба да испратат Биографија и мотивационо писмо најдоцна до 15-ти ноември.
Duration: 9 months (1st of December 2018 – 31st of August 2019)
Five Youth Workers is EVS mobility that aims to develop the skills of 5 EVS volunteers in writing and implementing local youth projects in order to develop personal and professional skills and to train 5 youth workers (5 volunteers come, 5 young workers will be formed and finalized).
With a multicultural partnership bringing together 4 EVS accredited promoters, namely: Romania, Turkey, Italy and Macedonia, the internship will bring to Ramnicu Sarat 5 EVS volunteers with a well defined profile, namely: between the ages of 18 and 30, in gender balance, faced with reduced opportunities, demonstrating cultural sensitivity, attitudes of understanding and tolerance towards the different ones, with a minimal level of English communication but motivated to perform, that have motivation and openness to non-formal learning, with the availability to work with local beneficiaries (young volunteers and high school students) and show creativity and initiative spirit.
The theme of the project is defined by the cultural understanding and the development of
youth activities / projects in a non-formal context.
The objectives that will meet the proposed goal are:
1. To develop the practical (personal and professional) implementation of youth activities at the organizational and European level – Erasmus + by 5 EVS volunteers from Macedonia, Italy and Turkey, who during 9 months of training in Ramnicu Sarat will move from volunteers to youth workers.
2. Developing the creative and entrepreneurial spirit of the 5 EVS volunteers from Macedonia, Italy and Turkey, who during 9 months of training in Ramnicu Sarat will go through project management phases from writing to reporting.
3. Developing a youthpass competency multicultural learning process for the 5 EVS volunteers by 9- month of internship at Ramnicu Sarat.
4. Development of intercultural cooperation between the beneficiaries of the internship (local volunteers, high school students and the 5 EVS volunteers) within the local activities / projects developed by EVS
volunteers through non-formal education methods during the 9 months of Ramnicu Sarat stage.
5. Increasing the awareness of the cultural diversity in an intercultural context, between the 5 EVS volunteers and the local community, during the 9 months of training in Ramnicu Sarat.
The proposed objectives are related to the objectives and priorities of the Erasmus + program, EVS mobility and Europe 2020 goals.
PROFILE OF VOLUNTEER:
It is not required that volunteer to have special experience and skills in working with young people, but we require interest, curiosity and the ability to work in a team, in a multicultural environment.
– Age between 18-30 years old;
– English – average (B2);
– Interested and motivated in working with young people;
– Willing to get involved in communicating with young people;
– Patient, responsible, creative, open-minded;
– Preferably with fewer opportunities.
– From FRYO Macedonia (2), Italy (2), Turkey (1).
Expected working hours: The volunteers will usually work four – five days a week between 8 am and 1 pm. For special events, with their agreement, they might have to work on Saturdays and Sundays.
Holidays: 2 days of holidays per week.
Food: Volunteers will receive money for food on monthly bases (150 € per month) and they will be able to cook and buy food for themselves. Volunteer’s mentor will show the shops and markets where they could do shopping for food.
Accommodation: Volunteers will share an apartment in Ramnicu Sarat. They will have own rooms or share with the same gender person. The apartment is equipped with bathrooms, toilet, washing machine, kitchen and kitchen furniture, furniture in the rooms, dishes, TV, TV cable, internet/Wi-Fi.
Local transport: ATCE-SR will inform the volunteers about the time table of public transport in Ramnicu Sarat. Monthly tickets for public transport in Minsk will be provided by ATCE-SR.
International transport: The EVS volunteers will receive 100 % of their travel cost to Ramnicu Sarat and back, as well as costs for visa and residence permissions, according with Erasmus + distance calculator.
Fees: The EVS program is free of charge.
Health insurance: The volunteers will be insured for the time of their stay. Also, they will be instructed about safety during volunteering activities.
Allowance: Each volunteer will receive 60 € per month („pocket money“).