Асоцијацијата за напредок, едукација и лобирање (НЕЛ) од Скопје, објавува отворен повик за 3 учесници од Македонија за обука на тема „RISE – Research and Inclusion for Sustainable Employability“.
Сместувањето и храната се целосно покриени од страна на организаторите, како и патните трошоци до 275 евра. Услов за учество е пријавените да имаат над 18 години и да се способни да комуницираат на англиски јазик, бидејќи тој е работен јазик на проектот.
Во продолжение прочитајте повеќе детали за проектот, а доколку сте заинтересирани да учествувате на обуката, испратете пополнет апликационен формулар или прашање на firstname.lastname@example.org со назнака „Обука во Романија“.
The aim of the project is to improve the level of key competences and skills of the 21 youth workers and 35 youngsters coming from the promoter countries, such as digital skills, entrepreneurship, intercultural awareness and communication, by using various types of non-formal instruments, in order to be suitable for the labor market.
RISE – Research and Inclusion for Sustainable Employability is a multicultural project which includes a training course and a youth exchange, having a partnership of 7 countries manifesting problems in the employability area: Bulgaria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia, Malta, Romania, Spain and Portugal. The first stage of the project, the training course, involves a number of 21 youth workers over 18 years, and it will take place during 7 days of activities in Ramnicu Sarat, Romania, between 30 of March and 6 of April 2015.The project will continue with a youth exchange, also implemented in Ramnicu Sarat, having 28 participants aged between 16-24 years, accompanied by 7 group leaders, between 19 July – 27 July 2015. The activities and the methods used in the training will be formal and non-formal: ice-breakers , workshops, interactive presentations, seminars, role play games, open space, speed dating, public speaking, job interview simulation, developing own business plan after learning methods, debate.
- O.1: Increasing the level of expertise of the 21 youth workers coming from Romania, Bulgaria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia, Malta, Spain and Portugal, towards guiding youngsters in career, using formal, non-formal methods and instruments, during the 7 days of activities of training.
- O.2: Developing employability and entrepreneurship competences for the 35 participants (target group no.2) of the youth exchange from Ramnicu Sarat, in order to be adaptable for the labour market.
- O.3: Raising the level of the organizational capacity by training the 21 youth workers (target group no.1) in the course held in Ramnicu Sarat.
- O.4: Raising the awareness level of the employment opportunities for target group no.2, using non-formal methods and instruments, during 7 days of activities in the youth exchange.
- O.5: Developing ICT basic competences of the both target groups, subservient in the entrepreneurship and employability area, during the two main activities of the project.
- O.6: Enhancing the intercultural dialogue by the help of both target groups, in order to consolidate an European education based on diversity, during the implementation of the project.
Our objectives are created according to the objectives and priorities and their purpose is to contribute at the progress of youngsters, according to the Europe Strategy 2020.
After the end of this project, the youth workers and the youngsters will develop abilities and competences of working in teams, during the conflict management activities or those of analysis of discrimination, stereotypes and prejudices when it comes to get a job, thus they will get to have a tolerant attitude and be open towards other cultures, they will be capable to develop their own business plan , to write motivation letters to employees and to successfully have an interview for a job, or to present their ideas in front of a large auditory. Also, they will develop their ICT competences subservient in the business area, through making websites where they can present their own businesses, interactive presentations or documents. As well as these, they will learn how to use the CV Europass instrument, they will develop competences in different professional creation areas, thus becoming more adaptable to many professions.
Beyond the effective implementation of the project, there is also important the dissemination of the results and their impact on the local communities, especially within the vulnerable groups. By becoming aware of these issues about employability, labor market, entrepreneur spirit, the youngsters will become capable to adapt to any type of job and they will understand the importance of applying both formal and non-formal methods in developing competences. More than that, it will be tried the proposal of the volunteering law as well in the partners countries of the project, by mobilizing the youngsters from organizations and communities to collect signatures in support for the law to be approved in their countries. This way, youngsters will be more motivated to involve because accumulating competences which are officially recognized as professional experience , helpful in finally getting a job.
Accommodation and meals at Hostel Milion, Rimnicu Sarat, Romania (http://www.ghidinfoturism.ro/cazare/muntenia/judetul_buzau/ramnicu_sarat/motel_milion/ )