Асоцијација за напредок, едукација и лобирање – НЕЛ од Скопје, објавува отворен повик за 2 учесника од Македонија за евалуационен состанок на тема “MIGRATIONS ENRICHING SOCIETIES“.
Сместувањето и храната се целосно покриени од страна на организаторите, како и патните трошоци до 360 евра. Услов за учество е пријавените да имаат од 18 години и да се способни да комуницираат на англиски јазик, бидејќи тој е работен јазик на проектот.
Во продолжение прочитајте повеќе детали за проектот, а доколку сте заинтересирани да учествувате на младинската размена, испратете пополнет апликационен формулар или прашање на email@example.com со назнака „MIGRATIONS ENRICHING SOCIETIES“ најдоцна до 15-ти јуни. Апликации кои не се во сочувани во оргиналната форма (word – .doc) нема да бидат прифатени.
Young people move for a variety of reasons. The roots of migration among young can be analyzed in terms of the “push-pull” model. “Push” factors are factors that drive young people to leave home. They are negative aspects of the sending country: poverty, unemployment, low wages; political, ethnic, religious and sexuality based persecution; war and conflicts, education; governmental problems. “Pull” factors are factors that attract youth migrants to a new location. They are positive aspects of the receiving country: higher standards of living / higher wages; labor demand; standards of education; religious and political freedom. In moving, young migrants not only see a lack of benefits at home but also a surplus of benefits abroad; otherwise the move would not be worthwhile. But there is also more other reason that push people to move from their origin. The situation in Middle East, war that is going on, pushed more than 400000 people to leave that homes and step on the other continent — Europe different then their place but still in their mind place based on solidarity, tolerance and democracy.
With this project we want to make training course with the focus on inclusion of youth from different backgrounds and include them in local society. One of the best way to include youth is to give them the same interest and collect them around one idea. That means to put them in equal position and give them space for expression. NGO’s and their activities are good tool to promote inclusion. The youth coming from other countries needs to be include in society.
The main aim of the project is to raise awareness among youth workers about working with young people from different backgrounds and to explore topic “migrations” in order to deliver knowledge to youth workers.
- Accommodation will be provided in 5 rural houses recently transformed into co-working and co-living space.
- 7 sleeping rooms:1 room with 8 beds, 4 rooms x 3 beds, 2 rooms x 4 beds, 2 rooms x 2 beds (sleeping in the mixed rooms with the mixed countries)
- 4 toilets/4 showers
- 8 outdoor spaces for the work in small groups
- 2 indoor work spaces
Active participation of all participants during the Exchange is expected. We will implement the concept of co-living throughout the whole exchange. Every day we are clean and run the whole place as a big team.
WHAT TO BRING
- Sleeping bag (we can provide 6 sleeping bags only, priority will be given to participants traveling with low-cost flights (Ryanair allows 2 small bags, so another hand luggage could be a sleeping bag).
- Pillow case
- Swimming suit (optional). There is a big swimming pool in the village.
- Warm clothes for the evening (we can have summer days and winter cold nights)
- Comfortable shoesfor hiking
- Raincoat (this is Galicia, it could rain. A lot.)
- Traditional food/drinks/music from your country for the Intercultural evening (Optional). Coming with a hand luggage? Think small 🙂
- Music instrument, game or idea for creating nice moments
- There is 1 guitar in Sende
IMPORTANT: There are no shops in Sende (only mobile ones that are visiting the village 2 per week. In case you need something particular, please buy before coming to the village).