“Involvement to Quality” (IQ), financed with the amount of 55.294,98 euro by European Union through the Erasmus+ programme, is a project initiated and coordinated by ATCE Speranța Râmniceană and will be implemented between 01.08.2015 – 01.02.2017. The project is strategic structured, based on the implementation of 4 mobilities: Study Visit, PBA, Training course and EVS, within a multicultural partnership consisting of: Romania, Italy, Macedonia, Malta, Turkey, Georgia and UK, the IQ project is opening the way of the European organizations of youth to develop instruments, methods and common procedures of work, with the aim of raising the quality of the projects under Erasmus+.
Thematic Involvement to Quality is a multicultural project, which includes a study visit, a PBA, a training course and a EVS stage, being a partnership between promoters from seven countries, their goal being development of a management system of the Erasmus + projects, inside of a network, in order to satisfy the organizational needs through sharing and exchange of good practices. The six promoters, besides ATCE-SR, from Romania are from: FRYO of Macedonia, Malta, UK, Georgia, Italy and Turkey.
For reaching the proposed aim, we took in count the following objectives which are correlated with the general objectives of Erasmus+, specific of KA1 – mobilities of youngsters, and are according to the Europe 2020 strategy in the youth field :
O.1 -Increasing the level of information on project quality management policies within partner organizations, in order to establish a set of best practices in the implementation of Erasmus +, projects with the help of the target group no 1, present at the study visit in Ramnicu Sarat.
O.2 -Development of a network of seven European partners prepared to implement a common system of quality management, using the target group no 2, during PBA activity from Ramnicu Sarat.
O.3 -Development of personal and professional competences of the 21 youth workers present at the training course held in Turin, by accumulating of new non-formal education methods and tools in IQ partnership, tools and methods designed to lead to the realization of a quality management of the Erasmus +.
O.4 -Development of the practical abilities for designing, implementing and evaluation of the projects undertaken in the Erasmus +context, through involving of 6 EVS volunteers from Italy, Macedonia, Malta, Turkey, Georgia and UK over a 3 month stage implemented at Ramnicu Sarat, in partnership with schools and high schools, in an innovative quality system.
O.5 -Improvement of the projects’ management capacity of the promoters by involvement of 55 participants in the proposed activities by applying non-formal methods and tools and new working procedures in order to increase the quality of the Erasmus + projects.
O.6 -Facilitate a framework for intercultural communication amongst of the 55 participants witch will implement IQ project’s activities, in order to increase the level of solidarity, tolerance, mutual understanding and cohesion in the partner network.
O.7 – Increasing the visibility of non-formal education in online and offline environment, for over 4,000 young people from partners’ communities and European space, through specific activities for the promotion, dissemination and transferability of results between youth workers and young people, made by the 55 participants and promoter organization during the implementation of IQ project.
The four mobilities of the project are structured as to develop step by step a common European network of partners, which will use good practices in the quality management of the youth projects. This four are the following:
– Study Visit, Rm. Sarat, Romania, 11 – 17 September 2015, is the activity in which the representatives of the promoters will share good practices in the field of managing youth projects, and will study models of good practices within the organizational management and human resources of the City Council of Rm. Sarat and the National Centre of Volunteering Resources – Provobs Cluj Napoca;
– PBA, Rm. Sarat, Romania, 02 – 08 November 2015, is the activity in which the decision factors within the 7 organizations will put the base for a European network of youth organizations which will adopt common procedures to contribute to the development of quality management within Erasmus+ projects;
– Training Course, Torino, Italia: 19 – 29 March 2016, activity in which a number of 3 youth workers from each promoter will be trained and will develop personal and professional abilities in the field of quality management of youth projects;
– EVS, Rm. Sarat, Romania, 01 June – 01 September 2016, the activity in which 6 young volunteers from the participating countries will carry out a-3 months- stage in Râmnicu Sărat, helping to develop youth projects, together with the local volunteers and the scholars, during which will conduct methods, instruments and management procedures of quality, which have been identified and developed within the European network of organizations shaped inside the project.
Activities and methods used in the study visit, PBA and training course will be made both in formal and non-formal manner, aiming at the same goals and achieve them step by step. So, the three activities are interconnected, from the stage of observation, continuing with the creativity and documentation, and culminating with the stage of productivity and organizational balance. Examples of methods used in our three activities: ice-breakers, workshops, interactive presentations, seminars, role play, forum theater, shadowing theater, brainstorming, public speaking, open circle, world café, research, round table.
IQ involves in implementation the following promoters:
- ATCE Speranța Râmniceană – România, organizație coordonatoare;
- Associazione Culturale EUFEMIA – Italy;
- PEL – Macedonia
- Youth Active – Malta
- E-Genclik Dernegi – Turkey
- GYE – Georgia
- Momentum World – UK.
This project is funded by European Union through the Erasmus+ programme.
Changing lives. Opening minds.