Асоцијацијата за напредок, едукација и лобирање (НЕЛ) од Скопје има потреба од 3 учесници од Македонија за обука на тема „VOICE: Volunteers inspiring citizens in Europe“, која ќе се одржи во Тирана, Албанија од 11-ти до 19-ти јуни 2014, во рамките на програмата „Млади во Акција“ (Youth in Action) на Европската Комисија.
Сместувањето и храната се целосно покриени од страна на организаторите, како и 70% од патните трошоци. Учесниците мора да се способни да комуницираат на англиски јазик, бидејќи тој е работен јазик на проектот.
Во продолжение прочитајте повеќе детали за проектот, а доколку сте заинтересирани да учествувате на обуката, испратете пополнета апликација или прашање на firstname.lastname@example.org со назнака „Обука во Тирана“, најдоцна до 30-ти маj 2014.
The main aim of the course is to promote active participation of young people to the socio-political life of their community through voluntarism. The TC will provide participants with information and tools to its promotion and at the same time illustrate the Youth in Action Program and EVS, contributing to the creation of a European identity in all countries joining the TC.
The program will explore subjects such as: citizenship, role of young women and men today in Europe, how to support youngsters in their personal growth, how to recruit, train and work with local and European volunteers etc.
The methodology will be based on non formal education approach and experiential learning cycle. We will explore the differences and similarities between formal and non formal education in relation to active participation and voluntary service.
- To explore the concept of active citizenship, European citizenship, youth participation, volunteering and finding new tools to promote them practically to young people
- To share experiences and to raise awareness of the importance of volunteering and prepare participants to be active in their local communities
- To providing useful resources/tools and give practical tips how to work with volunteers in local/european level (structured volunteering)
- To promote YIA program, especially the EVS as tools to be used to increase people awareness about European Identity;
- To set up new partnership among promoters and use NFE approach for inter-cultural dialogue;
- To build up a network and sustainable partnership among partner organizations for future projects
Participants will be actively involved through experience sharing, preparing materials in
advance for sharing their job experience with their colleagues, running workshops and
design future projects. Non formal education will be the methodology of the training.
The course is open to youth workers, youth leaders and volunteers in youth organisations, aged 18-35, and interested in topic of our training
Organisers will provide board and lodging between June 11-18 only. 19 June is departure, breakfast is provided.
The language of the training course will be English. Participants should be proficient in English and willing to communicate in English throughout the whole course duration.
The Training will be implemented in Tirana, the capital of Albania. You will stay in MyHostel which is located in Don Bosko neighborhood near center of Tirana. The place is nice and has all the necessary facilities for developing a qualitative project. The working room has a big space and there are other environments where participants can work as well. Three meals will be served and participants will be accommodated in the hostel 2-3 people in the room.