Во продолжение прочитајте повеќе детали за младинската размена, а доколку сте заинтересирани да учествувате на проектот, испратете пополнета апликација или прашање на email@example.com со назнака „Младинска размена во Тирана“, најдоцна до 20-ти мај 2014.
“Festival of common values” is a youth exchange that will be hosted and implemented by Youth 4 Society organization on 2-10 June 2014 in Tirana, Albania and will bring together 28 participants and 7 leaders from 7 different partners from EU and SEE countries.
“Festival of Common Values” came as a project idea from a group of volunteers of our NGO working with Roma youngsters, who are interested to promote equality for marginalized groups of the society. Youngsters were interested to work with other youngsters from other countries in order to find tools how to fight against discrimination and to promote common values in a society.
The final performance will also help the local community to understand the concept of respecting values and fighting discrimination. The activity will be based in non-formal education methodology and different methods will be used as role-play, discussions, work in groups, etc.
- to explore situation of vulnerable target groups and propose solutions (disabled, LGBT, Roma people);
- to promote common values of diversity and inter-culturalism among youngsters coming from different cultures;
- to foster young people to fight against discrimination, racism and xenophobia;
- to promote non-formal education and Erasmus+ programme as a support tool for inter-cultural learning;
- to foster young people to become active citizens through taking actions in the promotion of inclusion in our societies;