Асоцијацијата за напредок, едукација и лобирање (НЕЛ) од Скопје, објавува отворен повик за двајца учесници од Македонија за обука на тема „C.O.H.E.SION – Cultural Bridges for Youth Employability and Inclusion“.
Обуката ќе се одржи во Палермо, Италија од 24-ти мај до 1-ви јуни 2015, во рамките на програмата Еразмус+ на Европската Комисија.
Сместувањето и храната се целосно покриени од страна на организаторите, како и патните трошоци до 275 евра.
Услов за учество е пријавените да имаат над 18 години, да се мотивирани и подготвени да учествуваат во сите активности на проектот и да се способни да комуницираат на англиски јазик, бидејќи тој е работен јазик на проектот.
Во продолжение прочитајте повеќе детали за проектот, а доколку сте заинтересирани да учествувате на обуката, испратете пополнет апликационен формулар или прашање на email@example.com со назнака (subject) „Обука во Италија“, најдоцна до понеделник, 27-ми април 2015.
Training course C.O.H.E.SION – Cultural bridges fOr youtH Employability and inclusion, under KA1 – Mobility of youth workers.
The dates for the TC: from the 24/05/2015 (arrival) to the 1/06/2015 (departure).
Venue: Palermo, Italy in Convento di Baida.
Summary of the project:
COHESION will be an 8 days training course that will gather 34 youth workers, 3 trainers and 2 support staff, from 18 years old and over, from 17 countries (Italy, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, France, Greece, Lithuania, Macedonia, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Turkey, UK, Romania).
COHESION is created to empower youth workers to include ICT, creative tools and various forms of art, in order to boost the employability and active inclusion of migrants. The TC aims also to further youth workers’ own professional and personal development by enhancing their intercultural skills and competences. Moreover, COHESION gives a special attention to the intercultural communication & dialogue in order to easily reach the migrant communities – too often closed in their own – with innovative methods to raise their employability & to stimulate their sense of belonging to the new hosting society. Improving youth workers’ knowledge on innovative & creative approaches can make both youth workers and disadvantaged youngsters such as migrants to be more competitive & highly employable. In this process, the use of art and artistic expression can be a further help for an alternative and effective intercultural dialogue. Initiative, creativity & entrepreneurship will be enhanced both in the direct target (youth workers) and in their final target (migrants) for an Europe more inclusive, cohesive & employable.
Objectives of the TC:
- to stimulate creativity & innovation on the EU context for youth workers by improving their key competences in their work in general & with migrants in particular
- to improve the quality of the youth work & the services connected to
- to promote new tools mixing non formal education, ICT, art & creative thinking to increase young migrants’ employability & social inclusion
- to increase the awareness of youth workers on the current situations of young migrants in the EU countries regarding inclusion and employability
- to foster social inclusion, intercultural dialogue & employability skills’ through non formal education methods
- to inform participants on the new Erasmus+ program for 2014 – 2020, giving special focus on active inclusion of youth & migrants as project themes.
REMINDER: In order to get the reimbursement of part of the travel costs, participants will be requested to give to CESIE the following documents: flight tickets and reservations, receipts of payment, round trip boarding passes, and other tickets/proofs of expenses of other means of transport (bus, train, etc.) from participants’ home to Palermo and vice versa.
–> Accommodation and meals will be fully covered during the days of the training (except during the free time).
–> The target groups for participants to the TC are youth workers and youth leaders who:
– work with migrant communities
– have experience in youth work and plan to work with migrants
– work on the field of social inclusion, employability and intercultural dialogue
– have a background on artistic & creative field and new media.
CESIE will take care of all the logistical arrangement. Please, note that the participants will share the rooms (2-3 pers. by room) and due to the capacity of the hostel it will not be possible to have individual rooms.