Асоцијацијата за напредок, едукација и лобирање – НЕЛ од Скопје, објавува повик за 4 учесника од Македонија на возраст од 18-30 години и 1 лидер без старосно ограничување за младинска размена на тема “Europe wake up” .
Младинската размена ќе се одржи во Поградец, Албанија од 16-ти до 23-ти ноември 2018, во рамките на проектот “Leaders of Future” финансиран од програмата Еразмус+ на Европската Комисија.
Сместувањето и храната се целосно покриени од страна на организаторите, како и патните трошоци до 180 евра. Услов за учество е пријавените да имаат од 18 години и да се способни да комуницираат на англиски јазик, бидејќи тој е работен јазик на проектот.
Во продолжение прочитајте повеќе детали за проектот, а доколку сте заинтересирани да учествувате на размената, испратете пополнет апликационен формулар или прашање на email@example.com со назнака “Europe wake up” најдоцна до 22-ри октомври.
“Leaders of Future’ is capacity building activity involving 8 partner organizations from Western Balkans and programme countries, gathered around the need to assure sustainability of international component of their work, by improving competences and supporting learning of 24 youth leaders and youth workers of the new generation.
The objectives of the projects will be achieve through 3 mobility activities – a training course for leaders and organizers of international youth activities (in Albania) for 32 participants, as well as two youth exchanges (in Albania and FYROM) which will gather in total of 82 young people.
Another aim of the project is to create an Internet portal for exchange, learning and support, as well as mentorship process for participants in the project, but also other young people who are willing to create and implement a youth exchange in future.
Further visibility of the project, dissemination of its results and outputs will be achieved through large-scale final youth event that will gather all partners, participants and other youth organizations, institutions, networks and public authorities in Balkan area.
This project strives to achieve long-term and sustainable support for new generation of youth leaders and youth workers in partner organizations and as such will serve as an example of good practice and starting point for advocacy for greater support to other capacity building programs for youth workers.
Activities planned in the project are in international and local level combined together and following a logical line. Methodology used during the whole project is based in non formal education approach with a variety of methods such as group work, reflections, brainstorming, simulations, exercises, outdoor activities.
The aim of this youth exchange is to provide training course participants with opportunity to put their new competences into practice. They will explore the citizens’ attitude towards topic and make a public panel discussion about them. They will also find out about different online and offline tools to make a successful campaign.
The exchange will tackle also on-going European problems, such as: intercultural diversity suffering from discrimination and xenophobia and refugee crisis.
– Eligible participants should be young people, youth workers, volunteer coordinators; people actively involved in youth work in local programs, at least one staff member of the partner organization;
– be aged between 18 and 30 years old and resident in respective partner countries;
– be able to work in English;
– be available and fully committed to take part in the training;
– be involved in youth work at a local/national level for at least two years;
– be curious, open-minded, appreciate diversity and learn about each other’s realities;
– be motivated to learn and to apply the values and approaches of the training course by actively initiate activities in the field of youth
What should you prepare in advance?
- Please prepare a short description of your work in your NGO, some of its projects, main areas of work in English to present them the other participants. Bring with you any type of promotional materials that you would like to show.
- Be ready to participate in an NGO fair with other partner organizations. Please bring some typical food, drink, national specialties, songs, instruments, brochures etc. to present your culture to the rest of the group.
- Good mood and enthusiasm
Hotel Millenium Tushemisht: