Услов за учество е пријавените да имаат над 18 години и да се способни да комуницираат на англиски јазик, бидејќи тој е работен јазик на проектот.
Во продолжение прочитајте повеќе детали за проектот, а доколку сте заинтересирани да учествувате на обуката, испратете пополнета апликација или прашање на email@example.com со назнака „Обука во Литванија“, најдоцна до 30-ти Јуни 2015.
Summary of the project
In recent years education is in a compromised position: numerous forms of education and wide variety of education providers makes it difficult for young people to understand what is what and how does the system work. The problem with lots of options is that often different actors in the education field are aiming for the same goal (with different methods and/or approaches) and it would make it a lot easier and would have a bigger impact if they would join their forces. The aim of the project is to create a platform where formal and non-formal educators meet and discuss possible cooperation, create common grounds. The objectives of the project are the following:
• To analyze formal and non-formal education settings and the possibilities (as well as pros and cons) for cooperation;
• Develop understanding of non-formal education methodological principles and cross-sectorial cooperation principles;
• To encourage participants to use non-formal education methods and tools in the formal education setting;
• To improve participants’ competencies to plan, run and evaluate non-formal education workshops;
• Develop understanding of importance of reflection in educational activities and provide participants with the competence of guiding reflection process of youngsters: designing reflection questions and running the process.
• To improve participants’ competencies to adjust, adapt and create new methods based on non-formal education methodology;
• To create space for future Erasmus + projects development and ensuring the quality of the projects through developing common understanding of Youth project quality criteria: non-formal education;
• To encourage integrated and holistic approach to education;
• Create a manual on how to use non-formal education methods in formal settings.