Асоцијацијата за напредок, едукација и лобирање (НЕЛ) од Скопје, објавува отворен повик за четири учесници од Македонија за обука на тема „Youth takes the Stage in the Balkans: Theatre and Campaigning Course“.
Обуката ќе се одржи во Тирана, Албанија од 24-ти мај до 1-ви јуни 2015, во рамките на програмата Еразмус+ на Европската Комисија.
Сместувањето и храната се целосно покриени од страна на организаторите, како и патните трошоци до 180 евра.
Услов за учество е пријавените да имаат над 18 години, да се мотивирани и подготвени да учествуваат во сите активности на проектот и да се способни да комуницираат на англиски јазик, бидејќи тој е работен јазик на проектот.
Во продолжение прочитајте повеќе детали за проектот, а доколку сте заинтересирани да учествувате на обуката, испратете пополнет апликационен формулар или прашање на firstname.lastname@example.org со назнака (subject) „Обука во Тирана“.
This is an Erasmus+ (Mobility of youth workers) project aimed at developing youth workers’ competences in facilitating youth-led campaigns using theatre methods.
The project is part of a series of three training courses to be held in the UK, Albania and Georgia.
All three courses will bring together different groups of participants.
The main themes of the project are youth campaigning, active citizenship, creativity and theatre.
This training course (taking place in Albania in May 2015) will bring together participants and trainers from partner organisations in nine countries (Albania, Kosovo, Macedonia, Serbia, UK, Croatia, Romania, Italy and Poland).
- To train youth workers and youth leaders in using theatre tools and methods in youth campaigning
- To develop leadership skills of youth workers, so they can foster a new generation of youth leaders
- To exchange experience and good practice in youth campaigning tools and methods
- To develop youth workers’ creativity and artistic skills
- To increase the quality of European co-operation between youth organisations within the Erasmus+ Programme
A non-formal education, participatory learning approach will be used, following principles of acting and being an active citizen, respecting individual knowledge and skills, enabling participants to co-facilitate the learning process, sharing creative ideas and information, using art and theatre and campaigning as tools in youth work.
Please note this is not an academic conference or a professional theatre course!
The course is open to youth workers, youth leaders and volunteers in youth organisations, aged 18-35, and interested in using theatre methods in youth work.
24 May – 1 June 2015
The course programme will start on May 24 in the afternoon and finish in the evening of May 31
All participants have to arrive in TIRANA on May 24, 2015
Participants can depart at any time on June 1, 2015
Organisers will provide board and lodging between May 24 (check-in possible after lunch) and June 1 (check-out after breakfast) only.
WHAT TO BRING/PREPARE BEFORE THE COURSE
- Food, drinks, snacks and anything that’s representing your country/culture
- Original tickets, invoices, boarding passes (see below)
- Warm clothes (see weather)
- Motivation to learn!
The language of the training course will be English. Participants should be able to communicate in English throughout the whole course duration.
VENUE OF THE ACTIVITY
The course will be held in the capital of Albania, Tirana. Info about your accomodation:
- Tirana is a nice city located in central-western It´s 40 min away from the sea
- The hotel is situated in the city district Don It takes approx. 10 min. by bus or 20 min walk to the city centre.
- Participants will be accommodated at „My Hostel Tirana” in double and triple There is free wifi available a the hostel.
- The participants will be mixed nationalities in rooms in order to get to know and learn more about each other.
- Meals are served in the hostel (breakfast, lunch, dinner and two coffee and tea breaks). All dietary needs will be catered for (please note those in your application form).
- The project’s working space is next to the hostel (around 4 min walk).
- Beds linen is provided
- Please bring your own
Hostel website: www.myhostel.al
For more info about Tirana see: http://www.inyourpocket.com/albania/tirana
For more info about Albania see: http://www.albaniantourism.com/
! Note: Organisers will not provide any accommodation for additional stay in Albania. If participants plan to arrive a few days earlier or depart a few days later they are kindly requested to inform us and we will be glad to offer assistance with booking in advance in the hostel.
!! Note: Please make sure you notify us about any dietary requirements before the course